Running bacula in single client mode for now so backup jobs consist of
backing up various parts of the host file system.

What is the normal way to handle labels?  Seems bacula by default
expects to write to the same label for each different job.

I don't see anything in example *dir.conf that looks like an entry to
use different label names.  And bconsole doesn't query for a label
after initial name was made.

My test and learning setup has three jobs in *dir.conf.
 Client1 (left as is)
 ReaderEtc ("/etc")
 ReaderProjects ("/home/reader/projects")

Each of the Reader entries points to its own `job defs' and `job name'
and FileSet (Which are mainly replicas of the examples with
appropriate changes)

Using the bconsole `run' command leads to picking which job to run
etc but once a label has been set it seems bacula wants to write
everthing to that label.  I'm guessing since bacula is largely tape
backup oriented, that makes sense.

But if one is using `file' exclusively, is it still the smart way to
go?

That is, would there be any advantage to having the backups in
different named `Labels' (Filenames on the fs).