Hello Kern,

I've done some new tests with volumes files and I have the good
behaviour. I don't really understand what happened with the tapes, I
will test again.

In any case, I think the volumes taken from Scratch Pool should not only
take the Volume Retention of the new pool, they should also take its
VolUseDuration, MaxVolJobs, MaxVolFiles and MaxVolBytes.

I think moving 8 before 7 is a good thing.

Best regards,
Ludovic.