On 2005-11-30 13:02, Everton Thomaz wrote:
And mysql? I tried to install with mysql and i didn't have success.

Somebody use bacula-web with mysql??
Somebody know to tell me if bacula-web is functioning with mysql?

Thanks,
Everton

I'm still running bacula-web 1.1 , but there was no problem to get it running.

Just edit bacula/configs/bacula.conf

host=
login=
pass=
db_name=
db_type=

I made a restricted GRANT , that bacula-web can use to connect and query, so
that login/pass can't do any updates.

Then check if your PEAR and GD works.

Here is my bacula at $HOME
<http://www.norsborg.net/bacula/>
<http://www.norsborg.net/bacula/test.php>

(I changed MediaType to display InChanger instead, since that was better for me)

/birre