On Saturday 03 December 2005 04:12, AltGrendel wrote:
> Didn't know if you wanted these personally or if they should be sent to the
> list

Please always send to the list unless it is personal.

> Item 22:  Allow different size units to be used with Min/Max Spool Size
> parameter. Date:   12/2/05
>   Origin: AltGrendel (altgrendel at exit0 dot us)
>   What:   Allow use of different standard file size units to be used with
> the Maximum Spool Size and Minimum Spool size. So instead of using
> 1073741824, you could use 1G, 1024M, or 1073741824B
>
>   Why:    Makes things more ledgible.
>
>   Notes:  Could be expanded for other parameters that use file size units.

This is already implement to the best of my knowledge, unless there is some
bug, in which case a bug report should be created.  There *are* certain
variables in the SD that *should* allow units such as "Maximum Poll
Interval", but they do not. This is a sort of oversight "bug" and there is
already a bug report on it (actually on Maximum Changer Wait).

I will fix all these, but there are not high priority, so it will be after I
get Migration working (beta) and after I cleanup the remaining autochanger
problems, or when I'm tired of working on everything else ...   :-)

Kern

  (">
  /\
  V_V