On Monday 05 December 2005 13:28, MaxxAtWork wrote:
> I apologize if it's a stupid question, I didn't yet experience much
> with Bacula syntax.

There are no stupid questions - just stupid people. ;)

> My wish is that after Bacula terminates a full backup, the volume
> currently mounted would be marked as used, so that next weekly full
> would start from a different tape.

Unfortunately such a feature does not exist. I also requested that some
time ago. The workaround I currently use it to set

 Maximum Volume Jobs = 1

in the pool. So after a job is done the current volume is not used any
more.

Since you probably still want multiple incremental backups to go onto the
same volume you could consider using a pool for full backups with
MaximumVolumeJobs=1 and another pool for incremental backups without this
restriction.

 Christoph
--
~