Hi !

Is there a switch for rpmbuild that only builds the clients and only checks the dependencies for those ?

I didn`t find anything checking the specfile but maybe i missed it.

Would be nice if i could just specify "rpmbuild --rebuild --define "build_rh7 1" --define "client_only 1" bacula.src.rpm" because i only need to build one server but 4 diff versions of the client.

I just ran into the problem that the RHAS2.1 (rh7 compatible) does not have most of the required packets ... they`re simply not available for that OS-release :(

Best Regards,
--
Daniel Holtkamp                    Riege Software International GmbH
System Administration                                   Mollsfeld 10