Hello,

Is there someone on this list with a Sparc or any other machine that is
running a Storage daemon other than Linux with kernel 2.6 or FreeBSD where I
am able to test myself?  (e.g. Sparc, Linux with kernel 2.4, OpenBSD,
IBM, ...)

I would like you to run about 10 minutes of tests with and without a tape in a
drive (or autochanger).  If so, please let me know, and I'll send you the
program and the commands to run.

Kern

  (">
  /\