Hi,

I'm having to unmount and remount my tapes all of a sudden to get bacula to
realise i've changed the tapes.

I've got AutomaticMount = Yes in my pool resource... any other ideas what I
could try?

Beren

Mail FROM London Borough of Harrow:
Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic, in whole or
in part. You are advised to check directly with the sender before acting upon
any e-mail received.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is confidential
and is intended for receipt by the above named addressee(s) only. If you have
otherwise encountered this message please notify its originator via +44(0)20
8863 5611 at LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. The  views
expressed within this message are those of the individual sender and not
necessarily those of Harrow Council.

Mail TO London Borough of Harrow:
London Borough of Harrow monitors all electronic mail it receives for Policy
compliance and to protect its systems including anti-spam and anti-virus
measures.

Electronic mail does not guarantee delivery, nor notification of non-delivery.
It is suggested you contact your intended recipient(s) by other means should
confirmation of receipt be important.