Hello Russell,

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 11:18, Russell Howe wrote:
> Just a reminder, it's FOSDEM at the end of Feb - any chance you'll be
> able to make it?
>
> http://www.fosdem.org/
>
> It's a very good get-together, and well worth getting to if you can.

Yes, I really would like to attend, but it falls at a bad time for me this
year for two reasons: 1. I'll be on "vacation" in Southern France during that
period, 2. My health problems (back) are still plaguing me, so travel is
something I need to avoid for the next few months -- I was knocked out for a
week after taking a one week vacation in Vienna. :-(

From about May 2006 on, I am going to make an effort to attend at least one
FOSS conference this year, and possibly we will have our own little Bacula
get together in Munich sometime in 2006 ... :-)

Kern

  (">
  /\
  V_V