I have an interesting problem, which I am sure is due to ignorance.  Here is a
crash course on my scenario:

I have serveral jobs that backup to disk.  I have 6 Tape drives (5 Sony DDS-4's
and 1 Onstream ADR-50) which have passed the btape tests.  They are
setup /dev/nst0-/dev/nst5 both in the storage daemon and client file.  I am
trying to run a test job to the onstream, /dev/nst5.  For some reason when I
do, it starts trying to write/read the tape in /dev/nst1, gives up, and then
try's again to read /dev/nst4.  After not finding "ADR-50" media in either of
those drives, it finally tries the Onstream drive, which then blows up because
it has a TestVolume1 label to it.  So now I am trying to relabel and its
jumping through the same hoops to label.  Here are my configs, any help would
be greatly appreciated:

###############bacula-sd.conf##################
Device {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive0                        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
Device {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive1                        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst1
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
Device {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive2                        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst2
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
Device {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive3                        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst3
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
Device {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive4                        #
  Media Type = DDS-4
  Archive Device = /dev/nst4
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
Device {
  Name = OnStream0
  Media Type = "ADR-50"
  Archive Device = /dev/nst5
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
# Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}
###############client config##################
Job {
  Name = baculaT-fd
  Type = Backup
  Client = baculaT-fd
  FileSet = "baculaT-set"
  Schedule = "baculaT-WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = OnStream0
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default
  Write Bootstrap = "/opt/bacula/var/bacula/working/bacula-fd.bsr"
  Priority = 10
}
# List of files to be backed up
FileSet {
  Name = "baculaT-set"
  Include {
    Options {
        signature = MD5
    }
    #File = "|sh -c 'find \"/backup\" -name \"*Full*\" -ctime -1'"
    #File = "/backup/bacula-fd"
    #File = "/opt/bacula"
    File = /boot
  }
}
Schedule {
  Name = "baculaT-WeeklyCycle"
  Run = Level=Full Pool=baculaT-Full-Pool Storage=OnStream0 mon at 13:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=baculaT-Full-Pool Storage=SonyTapeDrive0 tue at 13:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=baculaT-Full-Pool Storage=SonyTapeDrive1 wed at 13:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=baculaT-Full-Pool Storage=SonyTapeDrive2 thu at 13:05
  Run = Level=Full Pool=baculaT-Full-Pool Storage=SonyTapeDrive3 fri at 13:05
}
Catalog {
  Name = baculaT-Catalog
  dbname = bacula; user = bacula; password = ""
}
Client {
  Name = baculaT-fd
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = baculaT-Catalog
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  AutoPrune = yes      # Prune expired Jobs/Files
  Job Retention = 5 days
  File Retention = 5 days
}
Storage {
  Name = OnStream0
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = OnStream0
  Media Type = "ADR-50"
}
Storage {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive0
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = SonyTapeDrive0
  Media Type = DDS-4
}
Storage {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive1
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = SonyTapeDrive1
  Media Type = DDS-4
}
Storage {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive2
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = SonyTapeDrive2
  Media Type = DDS-4
}
Storage {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive3
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = SonyTapeDrive3
  Media Type = DDS-4
}
Storage {
  Name = SonyTapeDrive4
  Address = bacula.delhitel.com
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  Device = SonyTapeDrive4
  Media Type = DDS-4
}
Pool {
  Name = baculaT-Full-Pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes           # automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes         # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 5 days
  Accept Any Volume = yes # write on any volume in the pool
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format = "baculaT-Full-"
  Maximum Volumes = 6
}