Hi Dan,

thanks to you and Lars for the fast update of the bacula port.

doing a "portupgrade bacula-server" i encountered two small
glitches (or should i say minor problems?). The first is in
the Makefile and fixed with the  attached patch. This fixes
the following output line.

> Look at REFIX/share/bacula/update_bacula_tables for

The second is a new feature but confused me a little. If I
remember correctly the 1.36.3 bacula-server port installed the
client automatically which the new port does not (If I read the
Makefile correctly that is). Since the  documentation is only
installed with the client it would be good to point this out.
Maybe adding something like:

"Please note that bacula-server no longer installs the client
and that the documentation is only installed with the client"

to pkg-message would be a good thing, to warn people that they
still have the old filed and documentation.

Thanks

Attila

*** Makefile.orig       Mon Jan 23 18:52:21 2006
--- Makefile    Mon Jan 23 20:24:47 2006
*** 316,322 ****
        @${ECHO_MSG} "For USB support read the bacula manual!! It could be necessary"
        @${ECHO_MSG} "to configure/compile a new kernel!"
        @${ECHO_MSG} ""