On 1/23/06, Martin Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I had this same problem.  Perhaps a quick note on this for debian
> > users should be included in the install section of the docs?
>
> An interesting question here is how did you install
> /usr/local/lib/libsqlite.so.0.8.6 on your machine?  Ideally, ldconfig stuff
> would be part of that installation, not bacula's.
>
> __Martin

I installed sqlite 3 with the default .configure script, which
installs to /usr/local/lib.  the issue is that debian (or certain
debian installs) apparently doesnt seem to include that lib path in
/etc/ld.so.conf

so no, its not specifically a bacula issue.  all i was saying was that
it wouldnt hurt to have a quick note about it, for anyone building
bacula on debian, using sqlite.

--
Life is good when the most you have to worry
about is whether or not you're wearing pants.