All,

I currently run bacula at home and it is working superbly (with an ADIC Scalar
220). Our company is looking at bacula for its tape archival needs, and I would
like to hear from the bacula community on how well is scales for our needs. At
the moment, we are currently backing up about a terabyte of data to an AIT-3
library, with the possibility of expanding to about 2 terabytes. We are
currently running Networker and backing up to a Qualstar 4210
with two AIT-3 drive.

My question is: Are there other's out there that are running a similar setup
and backing up approximately the same amount of data? Also, we are looking into
other tape libraries. Does anyone have experience using
bacula with Spectra Logic libraries? Would anyone be willing to recommend
another brand that is working well using AIT-3?

Best Regards,

Ryan Sizemore