I'm trying to add my first Microsoft XP client to a well established
Bacula installation, but if I include the "fstype = ntfs"
specification in the fileset/include/options resource, attempts to
estimate the job size fail with the report that "Top level directory
"C:/" has an unlisted fstype", although XP sees this as an NTFS
partition.

I'm using the current versions of the Bacula server (1.38.5) and of
the WinBacula client (1.38.4), and have tried using "C:/", "c:/", and
just plain "/", all with the same results.  The bconsole output shows:

*status client=cthulhu-fd
Using default Catalog name=MyCatalog DB=bacula
Connecting to Client cthulhu-fd at cthulhu.example.org:9102
cthulhu-fd Version: 1.38.4 (14 January 2006)  VSS Windows XP MVS NT 5.1.2600
Daemon started 02-Feb-06 03:09, 0 Jobs run since started.
No Terminated Jobs.
Running Jobs:
Director connected at: 02-Feb-06 14:13
No Jobs running.
====

*estimate job=cthulhu
Connecting to Client cthulhu-fd at cthulhu.example.org:9102
c:\cygwin\home\kern\bacula\k\src\win32\findlib\../../findlib/find_one.c:168
Top level directory "C:/" has an unlisted fstype
2000 OK estimate files=0 bytes=0

Thanks in advance for any insights that you can offer.

-- John Kodis.