> I'll try tuning things if you can get the data to me, or give me
> access to the database.  It's not always indexes.  Sometimes it's
> more along the lines of queries or vacuum.

While setting up access to my data, I copied my bacula database to a new
database and had quite an unexpected result. The query runs fast enough
under the new database while still running slowly on the old one.

I am running pg_autovacuum (and I ran one by hand recently to see if
that would help) so I'm surprised that re-creating the database would
make this kind of difference.

--
Karl Hakimian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]