Bacula's File Daemon now has complete support for signing and encryption data prior to sending it to the Storage Daemon, and decrypting said data upon receipt from the Storage Daemon.

There is a small memory leak I need to track down, and some remaining
bits and pieces to implement, but I wanted to fill everyone in on the
current status before another weekend slipped by.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Robert Moreda and Allenta Consulting of
Spain for their donation of $180 to the EFF. This donation brings the
total donations for the Bacula Encryption Project to my initial goal $3,000.

"Thank You" to everyone that has donated to this project --

-landonf