On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 03:56:23PM -0500, Erik Dykema wrote:
>      I'm looking to upgrade to a new tape library, and am looking at the
> "Overland Neo 2000" with Ultrium 3 drives.  I saw on the bacula web page
> that it's listed as 'supported', but with LTO-1 drives.
>      Is anyone out there using Bacula with an Overland Neo 2000?  And
> possibly with LTO-Ultrium 3 drives?  This library looks good, as long as
> it's compatible with Bacula :)

Yes, I'm using one of these (Overland Neo2000 + LTO3) & it is working
fine.  No major difficulties that I recall in setting it up (though I'm
still ironing out the odd bug in how our schedule works, & in how I
label tapes, see recent email to list...).  I only have
1 drive in mine, but my understanding is that >1 drive should also be
supported.  You're welcome to contact me if you run into any setup
difficulties (note I'm currently running 1.36 & the setup does change
slightly in 1.38, though).

Cheers,
Juliet

--

Juliet Kemp
Computer Manager                                                [EMAIL