Good Morning (CET)

We have a complex implementation of bacula and our storage capacity is
overquota, for this reason I have made a simple perl script that look in de
DB for purged, recycled or Error volumes Status and erase it form Filesystem.
After do that I think that the cleaner option is to delete de entries in the
database, but I'm not sure if doing that I can make the catalog gone corrupt.

Witch operations do bconsole over the catalog when command delete volume is
used?

Thanks
--
Javier Payno