On 2/8/06, Arno Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The volume status in the catalog is broken. Your output shows nothing,
empty strings, blanks or whatever. Fix the catalog so that the volume
status is "Used", "Full", "Recycle" or "Purged" (the latter might be the
right solution for you) and Bacula should accept the volumes again.

So I'm a little shaken after my last attempt to purge volumes. Last time I purged ALL the volumes for the client not just a select few and I had to restore the catalog which is what must have caused this problem.

Can I just change the database columns by hand and change 'VolStatus' to Purged in the Media table?  I feel much more confortable doing that than using bconsole at this point, but I want to make sure I get the desired result.

Thanks.

-Eric