In data Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:45:57 +0100
Boniforti Flavio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scriveva:

> Hello there!
> Is there any Debian install guide or similar?
> I've stated
>
> apt-get install bacula-server on the machine which should become the
> "bacula server", but I get errors about following packages:
>
> bacula-director-mysql
> bacula-server
> bacula-director
>
> I feel I'm missing something... can you help?

OK, I missed to install mySQL before installing bacula! :-/ Sorry...

But, still I get:

dropbox:~# dpkg-reconfigure bacula-director-common
chown: proprietario di `/var/log/bacula/log'  stato cambiato: No such
file or directory
dropbox:~# cd /var/log/bacula/log
-su: cd: /var/log/bacula/log: No such file or directory

Which means that it tries to chown that directory, which actually
doesn't exist.
What now?

--
Registered Linux User #251752