I'm trying to setup a backup system with Full on the first Sunday of
each month, Diff on subsequent Sundays and Incrementals daily.  Backups
are written to external USB hard drives.

I'm following quite closely the example given at
http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/Automated_Disk_Backup.html.  The change
I'm making is that I need to backup multiple servers.  I've amended the
pools and jobs as needed but I have one problem.  The pool file is not
being renamed on the disk drive I'm using.  Ie if I run an incremental
backup on Feb 24th the file created is Inc-2006-02-24.  The next
incremental backup on the next day uses the same filename, not
Inc-2006-02-25 as expected, which is messing up the volume recycling.
Configuration snippets are below

Any pointers please?

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = File
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default
  Full Backup Pool = Full-Pool
  Incremental Backup Pool = Inc-Pool
  Differential Backup Pool = Diff-Pool
  Priority = 10
}

Job {
  Name = "Server1"
  Client = server1-fd
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/Server1.bsr"
  FileSet = "Server1"
}

Job {
  Name = "Server2"
  Client = server2-fd
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/ Server2.bsr"
  FileSet = " Server2"
}

Pool {
  Name = Inc-Pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 20 days
  Accept Any Volume = yes
  Label Format = "Inc-${Year}-${Month:p/2/0/r}-${Day:p/2/0/r}"
  Maximum Volumes = 5
}

Matt