On Mar 1, 2006, at 2:15 AM, Chris Crowther wrote:

Landon Fuller wrote:

Who is generally handles the Win32 Bacula builds?

        Whoever it is has a lot of patience or luck, having tried to do it
myself :)

        Does anyone know if it's actually possible to build it with TLS
support on Windows?

It's not currently possible, but this is why I asked who the win32 maintainer is. I have some of the work done to support Win32 TLS support; I need to coordinate on adding the appropriate buttons and knobs to the MSVC++ projects.

-landonf