On Mar 6, 2006, at 12:09, Dwayne Hottinger wrote:

Heres my big problem. I dont have Xcode on any of my production 10.3.9 OSX servers so I cant build my bacula-fd's on them for the new 1.38 release. I upgraded my main backup server (linux) to 1.38 and not my clients so now I get some error messages when doing backups. Does anyone have a .dmg file for 1.38?
 I dont know if I have a license for XCODE for my mac servers.

Xcode can be downloaded freely from the ADC Developer site. You only need to register for a (free) account.
        http://developer.apple.com/

-landonf