Hello,

On 3/10/2006 11:15 AM, Achim Schmidt wrote:
  Hi Arno

thx for yr information. that means bacula starts reusing only if it reachs some of those limits (time, count oder jobcount) ?

Correct. More abstract, Bacula always appends to an available volumes, and availability is controlled by these configuration statements (and other things).

If I dont set those limits, it will take all space available ??

Yes. After that it will ask you for a new volume because it can't find or create another one itself.

Once you are there you are in trouble :-)

Arno

thx

achim

Arno Lehmann wrote: