I've run into an odd problem where my database has become corrupted.
I've decided that this is a good time to migrate my database from sqlite
to mysql, but have a problem.

Since the old database is corrupted sqlite3 won't read anything from
it.  Does anyone have tools to scan the existing volumes and rebuild the
database?  I can probably build some scripts to do part of the job, but
I'm not sure what all of the table interdependencies are, so it's a bit
risky.

--
Dan Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/