Hi Arno,

Last night, the normal scheduled job kicked in and wanted pool "default"
again.  :(

If I start a job with the run command, a new volume is made in the correct
pool automatically... A scheduled job to the second file based storage also
asks for Default pool.

> good to hear... I just started looking through your configuration again...
>
> I just re-read parts of the manual, and I think the requirement of
> different Media Types for different file storage devices is mentioned
> there clear enough. If you didn't understand the corresponding
> paragraphs, you might have a suggestion how to improve that part of the
> text!

Oh... I missed that...

> Concerning your latest question of 1.38.6-beta6 being stable enough for
> a production system: Probably not, but _you_ setup wasn't producing
> anything, too, so you wouldn't lose anything through it :-)

Thats right, but the backup to tape works fine! :)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ger.