Hi,

On 3/29/2006 12:21 PM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
Quoting Wolfgang Denk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:

From looking at the Docs, and through the archives I think I can disable a client's backup by commenting out the Schedule line like this:

We put  all  client  related  definitions  (Job,  FileSet,  Schedule,
Client) in a separate file (include-<hostname>.conf) which we include
in  bacula-dir.conf; with such a setup it is easy judt to comment out
the include statement.

How do you do the actuall include? Tried 'Include .../<hostname>.conf'
but that obviously didn't work. Can't find anything about this in the
documentation. In what version does this work? At work I have 1.36.3.

It's in the manual: @ ist the key...

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]