Hi all,

I've got a new installation using 1.38.6 interfacing with a 3-drive changer. The initially-scheduled jobs are incrementals that, when run, are rightfully automatically upgraded to full backups. Only problem is that once the jobs run, they've already reserved a tape from the incremental pool, and the director doesn't bother ejecting in favor of a tape from the full pool. Jobs run as Full backups correctly use the "Fulls" pool.

Is this a known issue that I need to address using a different configuration? Or a bug?

Many thanks for any ideas --
Ian

Relevant config:
-----------------------------
JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Pool = Fulls
}

Job {
  Name = "CRYSTAL_HOME"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Client = home-fd
  FileSet = "CRYSTAL_HOME"
  Schedule = "CRYSTAL_HOME"
  Prefer Mounted Volumes = no
}

FileSet {
  Name = "CRYSTAL_HOME"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
        onefs = no
    }
    File = /home
  }
  Exclude {
  }
}

Schedule {
  Name = "CRYSTAL_HOME"
  Run = Full Pool=Fulls on 3 at 22:00
  Run = Differential Pool=Fulls on fri at 1:00
  Run = Incremental Pool=Incrementals mon-thu at 1:00
}