Hi,

I think there is a typo in the mtx-changer script debug function.

The script fails on the "test -e" line. On solaris, according to the man
page,  test -e is not available in the sh shell.

Here is the output after setting  "set= -vx" in the script.

debug "Parms: $ctl $cmd $slot $device $drive"
+ debug Parms: /dev/scsi/changer/c2t4d0 list
+ test -e /var/bacula/working/mtx.log
./mtx-changer: test: argument expected

Changing mtx-changer debug function from

debug() {
    if test -e $dbgfile; then
        echo "`date +\"%Y%m%d-%H:%M:%S\"` $*" >> $dbgfile
    fi
}

    if test -f $dbgfile; then

Allows the script to work on my machine. I looked at the current cvs code -
it has the test -e.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jared Davis