After used your patch, i finally make my bacula-web works...
Now everything it's ok...

tks for your patience...
Goldim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ahh... The current cvs version has a patch that works only for > 8.1 or greater.
Sorry about that. There is a patch at
http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=82865
that I wrote to disable this, basically it does not call the function to
calculate
the size of the database and instead it returns 1 as the size.
John

--- Leonardo dos Santos Goldim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

what's your postgresql version?
I'm using postgresql-7.4.11-1.FC3.1.

when i access the page i got this error:
DB Error: unknown error

-> messages:
postgres[10294]: [1-1] ERROR: function pg_database_size("unknown") does not exist postgres[10294]: [1-2] HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type casts.

I have the package postgresql-contrib-7.4.11-1.FC3.1 (I think this function is in this one).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The latest cvs version is here http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=50727

It is in the gui part. Also there is an older version of 1.2 in bacula gui file
(
bacula-gui-1.38.5.tar.gz)  which can be downloaded here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50727#files
John

--- Leonardo dos Santos Goldim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Where did you download this version?

tks
Goldim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- Leonardo dos Santos Goldim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
 I'm using the bacula-web 1.1...

-> error_log:
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant hostspec -assumed
'hostspec' in /var/www/html/bacula-web/classes.inc on line 44
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant username -assumed
'username' in /var/www/html/bacula-web/classes.inc on line 45
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant password -assumed
'password' in /var/www/html/bacula-web/classes.inc on line 46
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant database -assumed
'database' in /var/www/html/bacula-web/classes.inc on line 47
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant phptype -assumed
'phptype' in /var/www/html/bacula-web/classes.inc on line 48
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant lang -assumed 'lang'
in
/var/www/html/bacula-web/lang.php on line 25
[client 10.0.0.151] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function: fetchrow() in
/var/www/html/bacula-web/index.php on line 50

Searching at google I found that bacula-web version 1.1 doesn'tpostgresql
support,
is true?

Possibly, I use the current version which is 1.2 and I have been using it
successfully with postgresql for some time (6 months to a year).