I won't be able to provide a full-time modern tape drive. There's a
possibility that I'll be able to scrape something together (might end up
being a DDS2 drive though or something like that). My other option is
the use of a DAT72 drive, but only at certain times (ie. not between the
hours of 04:00 and 08:00 GMT on Tuesday). There's also one spare
DLT-8000, but this drive may be needed now and then -- I can likely
provide warning ahead of time.

Tape heads are something that have been fairly hard to come by. :) I
will do my best -- we have been getting a lot out of this product
without putting really anything into it.