Hello,

Please take a look at the current text in the Development manual rather than the Released manual. I had already added some explicit clarification some time ago. I suspect that your text will not be needed, but if you don't agree, please let me know.

Actually I did have a look at the development manual available on the web site before submitting my suggestion - just looked again and I still cant see anywhere it emphasises you have to run 'make' before 'make install' in the 'Compiling Bacula from Source' section.

Nor does that section have any mention of what it means when libbac* doesn't compile.

Or at least not that I could see, but it is early and my coffee is still being absorbed so could have missed it.

Cheers,

Troy.