Hi,

I've resolved the problem, but neglected to report in.. Sorry about that! :)

In bacula-dir.conf you have to find this section:

Console {
  Name = beagle-mon
  Password = "boguspwd"
  CatalogACL = MyCatalog <-- Add this line
  CommandACL = status, .status
}

Restart or reload the director and you'll be fine!

Greetings,
Ger.

PS: thanks rlafond for reminding me!

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 13:05, Ger Apeldoorn wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply!
>
> I'm sorry to say that I cannot find where to put it. My Client resources
> were already configured with a Catalog = MyCatalog line.
>
> Do I have to put it anywhere else?
>
> Btw: I could not find any reference to this in the releasenotes....
>
> Many Thanks,
> Ger.
>
> On Tuesday 06 June 2006 11:37, you wrote:
> > Hello Ger,
> >
> > it's in the release-notes... there is no more default-catalog
> > since 1.38.6 (i think)...
> >
> > chris
> >

> > --
> > "I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
> > Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the
> > path to the darkside."
> >
> > - Unknown Unix Jedi

ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61
8325ZH Vollenhove The Netherlands
tel +31-527-242299 fax +31-527-242016
Web http://www.argoss.nl

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.