Hi,

I have a little problem with tray-monitor. It Show the following error
message in bacula-dir:

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3145.png

My tray-monitor.conf file is like this:

#
# Bacula Tray Monitor Configuration File
#

Monitor {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"         # password for the Directors
  RefreshInterval = 5 seconds
}

Client {
  Name = bacula-fd
  Address = bacula_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Client {
  Name = brandy2-fd
  Address = brandy2_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Client {
  Name = corleone-fd
  Address = corleone_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Client {
  Name = LIA-fd
  Address = LIA_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Client {
  Name = davidov-fd
  Address = davidov_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Client {
  Name = camaleo-fd
  Address = camaleo_adress
  FDPort = 9102
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for FileDaemon
}

Storage {
  Name = bacula-sd
  Address = bacula_storage_adress
  SDPort = 9103
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"          # password for StorageDaemon
}

Director {
  Name = bacula-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  address = bacula_dir_adress
}

All my clients configuration file (bacula-fd.conf) and my storage
configuration file (bacula-sd.conf) contains the following restricted
Director resource:

Director {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"
  Monitor = yes
}

And my bacula-dir.conf file contains the following restricted Console
resource:

Console {
  Name = bacula-mon
  Password = "bacula-mon-password"
  CommandACL = status, .status
}

And my catalog resource in bacula-dir.conf is like this:

Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
  dbname = bacula; user = bacula; password = ""
}

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.
Sent from the Bacula - Users forum at Nabble.com.