Hello

I am having trouble building bacula-1.38.11-3.src.rpm on CemtOS 4.3.  I
have installed the source archive and am editing the spec file.  I have
started with a clean bacula.spec and only changed it so it says

%define centos4 1

and since I want to use mysql4, I have also set the following:

%define mysql 1
%define mysql4 1

Then when I run rpmbuild -ba bacula.spec, or even

rpmbuild -ba --define "build_centos4 1" bacula.spec

... it whines about not having specified a platform:

# rpmbuild -ba bacula.spec
error:  You must specify a platform. Please examine the spec file.
error: line 77: Unknown tag: exit 1

I have tried this a number of times without success.  Strangely, I had no
trouble at all building it on SuSE 10.1.