On Thursday 06 July 2006 09:32, Ludovic Strappazon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > On 7/4/2006 10:03 PM, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> >
> >> Bottom line: if you guys are still interested, my wife would be
> >> interested in making a trip to Munich in early December for the "marché
> >> de Noël" (Christmas shopping).  I would *very* much enjoy meeting as
> >> many German users as possible, but my German speaking abilities are
> >> rather poor at the moment ...
>
> Did your wife consider the "marché de Noël de Strasbourg" ? So you could
> speak French and learn German, and even Alsacian ! ;-)

Well, maybe in 2007.  99% of what I speak *is* French.   My wife says
"Alsacien n'est pas ce qui m'attire le plus", probably because she is
currently being subjected to English, German, and Spanish ... :-)

We had planned to go to Munich in early December 2005, but it was postponed
because of my second back operation, so that deserves a certain priority ...