On Jul 19, 2006, at 12:31, R.I. Pienaar wrote:

hello,

I am in the process of deploying Bacula for my own use and that of
some people I contract to, I had a need for TLS between the various
connections and found the documentation were very misleading and
incomplete so after much list searching and trial and error I got it
going, I've documented my efforts here:

http://www.devco.net/pubwiki/Bacula/TLS

I hope this will be of use to newcomers or anyone wanting to configure
SSL/TLS in Bacula, but of course as with all new documentation it is
useless till someone else has tested it so I welcome any feedback from
list members.

This is great. I'd be interested to know where you got stuck, and if you had any suggestions for improving the TLS code at all (error messages, configuration settings, etc).

Thanks,
-landonf