Hi,

I've been using Bacula for two servers and some stationary computers for a
time now, and I'm very satisfied with it.

At this point I am considering setting Bacula to bacup a couple of laptops
also. This would work excellent when they are on our network, however when
they (or rather, their users) roam around thats a whole different story.

Have any of you guys got a similar setup where you've got some way of getting
the traffic to and from the clients no matter where they are? My thought so
far is to write a small application that can run in the background and
possibly setup a tunnel of some sort to the network the director is on, or
something.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Christopher