Dear all,
I am using bacula to backup several of our machines and I have run into
a problem restoring one machine.
All files are restored, but for some of them I get something like this
in messages:

01-Aug 15:31 fretka-fd: MilaRestoreFiles.2006-08-01_15.31.09 Error:
Uncompression error on file
/home/restore/home/nicmila/.thunderbird/fpjdjhkm.default/Mail/LocalFolders/Sent.msf.

ERR=Zlib buffer error

and the resulting files have zero length.
This machine is a pretty new AMD64. When I have tried to restore to an
older pentium4 machine, everything went ok. Both of them are running
Gentoo Linux in similar configuration.
Therefor I suspect the problem is in the 64bit machine. However trying
to find any information on problems with zlib on AMD64 was not successful.
I have tried to recompile both zlib and bacula, even with optimization
turned off, but the errors remain.

I would be glad for any suggestions how to fix this problem.

        Best regards

                Beda