On Thursday 03 August 2006 08:11, Janco van der Merwe wrote:
> Kern,
>
> Sorry to send to your personal addr, but I posted a request yesterday and
unfortunately I haven't received any response.

> Is it possible for you to send me a copy the following config files in text
format: bacula-dir.conf, bacula-sd.conf, bacula-fd.conf and bconsole.conf?

> I went through the user manual and the tutorial but it was a little over my
head at this point and for some or other reason I can't figure out the logic
behind the Director Name, is it a PC name or user name or or or or. If you
can send me the config files so that I can work on a good example maybe the
logic will come with but until then I'm a little stuffed.

> Any help will be appreciated.

I am sorry, but I have already email the maximum I can do to help you.

> Janco v.d Merwe
> Network Administrator
> Dunns Stores (PTY) Ltd
> Switchboard: 011 541 3000
> Direct: 011 541 3007
> Fax: 086 632 1708

> This communication and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
sole use of the
> intended recipient.  Any form of copying or disclosure of this communication
to any third parties
> without permission is prohibited.  The contents of this communication and
its attachments are
> not intended to be relied upon in law without subsequent written
confirmation.  As such, Dunns
> Stores (Pty) Ltd accept no responsibility or liability (including
negligence) for the consequences