I am fairly new to Bacula.  I have it running well with multiple jobs
and clients with a Breece Hill Q47 (4 DLT / 60 slot) autochanger.  I
am running the latest CVS code, as I want to be able to work with some
of the new options as of 1.39.

In restoring an archived file from a windows system wx console
recently, I noticed that the full set of jobs, for all clients, is
available to choose from.  I did not actually try to restore a file
from a different job/client, but it appears that it would be possible
to do so.

Would grouping systems into different catalogs restrict a given client
to see only what is in that catalog?  I cannot tell from the docs what
creating different catalogs does, and right now I don't want to
disrupt the operation by creating different experimental
configurations.  Thanks much,

    -- Michael