On Tuesday 22 August 2006 20:29, Zakai Kinan wrote:
> Yes, I did mark the directory before attempting to
> restore the files in it.

You either did a "markdir", which will not mark the files under the directory,
or the directory was empty.  This is indicated by the fact that the restore
expected only one file to be restored.  The number of files to be restored
and the Volumes to be mounted are both printed before the restore job starts.