This morning I'm trying out 'bls' to verify the contents
of a tape that was written to last night by bacula. This
is one of my final checks for moving bacula to production.
Executing 'bls' I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]# ./bls
bls: bls.c:189 No archive name specified
Copyright (C) 2000-2005 Kern Sibbald.

Version: 1.38.11 (28 June 2006)

Usage: bls [options] <device-name>
       -b <file>       specify a bootstrap file
       -c <file>       specify a config file
       -d <level>      specify debug level
       -e <file>       exclude list
       -i <file>       include list
       -j              list jobs
       -k              list blocks
    (no j or k option) list saved files
       -L              dump label
       -p              proceed inspite of errors
       -v              be verbose
       -V              specify Volume names (separated by |)
       -?              print this message

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]# ./bls -c ../etc/bacula-sd.conf -L elo:st0
bls: butil.c:269 Using device: "elo:st0" for reading.
25-Aug 08:49 bls: bls Fatal error: No volumes specified. Job 0 canceled.
bls: acquire.c:200 jcr->dcr=0x8146df8

Volume Label:
Id                : VerNo             : 0
VolName           :
PrevVolName       :
VolFile           : 0
LabelType         : Unknown 0
LabelSize         : 0
PoolName          :
MediaType         :
PoolType          :
HostName          :
Date label written: -4712-01-01 at 00:00

If I've just stuck a tape in the drive and I do not know what
it's on-tape label is, I thought '-L' would tell me. How do
I list the files written to this tape?

Mike

bacula 1.38.11
redhat fedora core 5