Greetings,

Recently I began receiving the following error on my director.  I have not done any upgrades on the clients that hang off of this directory.  Can anyone tell me if they have seen this and how they fixed it?

13-Sep 15:42 bkup1-roc-dir: ERROR in authenticate.c:269 UA Hello from client:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:36131 is invalid. Len=0

*ver

bkup1-roc-dir Version: 1.38.7 (06 April 2006)

*Note: I have removed the IP address on purpose.  There is a valid IP in the message.

Thanks,

David Wilson
Network Security Engineer
PAETEC Communications, Inc.