Hello all, Im trying to backup on kubuntu dapper wit the latest bacula beta 1.39.22. to dvd, but running in problems: First I say run then I get the message that I have to label. backup to HD is no problem. Okay running label:
" Pool: Default
*label
The defined Storage resources are:
1: File
2: DVD
Select Storage resource (1-2): 2
Enter new Volume name: testdvd
Automatically selected Pool: Default
Connecting to Storage daemon DVD at 127.0.0.1:9103 ...
Sending label command for Volume "testdvd" Slot 0 ...
3910 Unable to open device "DVD" (/dev/hdc): ERR=dev.c:600 Could not
open: /tmp/backup/testdvd, ERR=No such file or directory"
So I create /tmp/backup and did chmod 777.
running label again:
"*label
The defined Storage resources are:
1: File
2: DVD
Select Storage resource (1-2): 2
Enter new Volume name: testdvd
Automatically selected Pool: Default
Connecting to Storage daemon DVD at 127.0.0.1:9103 ...
Sending label command for Volume "testdvd" Slot 0 ... "
and nothing happens since a long time. Really nothing!
Also when I do "dvd-handler /dev/hdc prepare" is also happening nothing.
What is wrong? Can someone help?
pgp4oKVn7gZ4d.pgp
Description: PGP signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________ Bacula-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users
