Hi all,

I have a robotic library Storagetek L40 with twho drives Ultrium LTO 2.
In my server I have a network card scsii. I have Red Hat Advanced Server 3.0

With this scsii I have connected the robot as the two drives in such a
way that the first drive is /dev/nst0 0 and the second is /dev/nst0 1.
I use this commands for example:

/bacula/etc/mtx-changer / dev/sg2 loaded 0 / dev/nst1 0

and for the other one

/bacula/etc/mtx-changer / dev/sg2 loaded 0 / dev/nst1 1

I don't know as configuring this in the bacula-sd.conf so that it works.
Can they help me?

Thank you

My bacula-sd.conf is configured this way:

#
# An autochanger device with two drives
#
Autochanger {
  Name = STK-L40
  Device = STK-L40-1, STK-L40-2
  Changer Command = "/bacula/etc/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg2
}

Device {
  Name = STK-L40-1
  Drive Index = 0
  Media Type = Ultrium2
  Archive Device = /dev/nst1
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
}

Device {
  Name = STK-L40-2
  Drive Index = 1
  Media Type = Ultrium2
  Archive Device = /dev/nst1
  AutomaticMount = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  AutoChanger = yes
}

--
| email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    ^ Pedro Sepúlveda        |