Hi,

This happens if you interrupt a backup, so the catalog is not updated
properly.

Here's how to fix it:
http://www.bacula.org/dev-manual/Tips_Suggestions.html#SECTION000367000000000000000

Greetings,
Ger

--
ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.