Kern, this is a brief update to the list but primarily with you in
mind.

Curiously, as of cvs a few days ago the system is now using multiple
tape drives again, without any change at all in the configuration.
For the last few days bacula is not forcing multiple jobs destined
to different volumes to all go through tape drive 0.  Since I always
note these things after the fact it is difficult to correlate with
certainty to a given update, but it *might* have been the 1.39.24
cvs.  I updated cvs today to 1.39.25.

I am still looking at the regression tests (against current bacula
1.39.25 cvs) and trying to understand why a particular tape load is
failing but the regression test sometimes goes on to run
successfully anyway.  Understanding that may well take some time, as
testing is interleaved with everything else going on, but I am
trying to be respectful of your time.

Thanks again...

    -- Michael