Greetings,

We are looking at introducing 6 new Windows 2003 Enterprise 64 Servers
into our business in the not too distant future.
As the rest of the servers (Mostly Redhat EL3 with a few FreeBSD boxes
and a couple of 32 bit Windows servers) are backed up using Bacula we
intend to use it on these new beasts as well.

Has anyone had experience running Bacula under 64 bit windows? Are 64
bit binaries needed and/or available for Bacula? We'd only need to run
File Daemons on the new boxes with backups getting done from our
existing Director.

We are currently running 1.38.5 but I'm planning on upgrading to 1.40
when it comes out (If I had more time, I'd be upgraded to the latest
1.39 Beta version already to help testing it)

Also, if anyone has any information on known limits in the Windows
Bacula client (Path lengths, etc) that would be good - one of the other
staff here has vague recollections of a maximum path length of 164
characters for restores.

Any and all information appreciated,

Cheers,

Troy Daniels