hi all,

my goal is to make a backup from all servers with the same volume per day.

i have a autochanger with 7 tapes.
i use one volume per day and recycle the volume every new week.
my problem is now, if the new volume are used a second time it wasn`t
pruned and fills. i always need to purge the volume from the console
for recycle.

i set the retention to 5 days, so it shuld be autopruned the day before.

can anyone help me out ?

here are a example for one day :

JobDefs {
   Name = "webserver1 montag"
   Type = Backup
   Level = INCREMENTAL
   Client = webserver1
   FileSet = "hardenedweb"
   Schedule = "montag"
   Storage = Autochanger
   Messages = Standard
   Pool = montag
   Priority = 10
   Prune Jobs = yes
   Prune Files = yes
   Prune Volumes = yes
}

Client {
   Name = webserver1
   Address = webserver1
   FDPort = 9102
   Catalog = MyCatalog
   Password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
   File Retention = 5 days
   Job Retention = 5 days
   AutoPrune = yes
}